Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Funny part of Programmers Life

Hi folks, (How many of yours should read that??) Today rather than talk about Linux I want to write about my own profession, If you don't guess it yet, I'm a software programmer who really enjoy my job, I hope you'll find funny this topic, please don't feel offended of mine, at least you'll agree with me :D. (Honestly)

When I was a kid I would love to speak some program language to did easy my childhood but were not PC at this time. Here an example what I mean. :-D

Who thinks a software programmer is a bored person or maybe you think "come on all programmers have been thinking like a world full of algorithm in their heads" for example:

The Algorithm to Have Sex

Step1 Do you wanna have Sex?

Step2 Validate question, If "yes" pass to Step 3 If not Try Again (Until YES - Loop)

Step3 Do we start to Kissing us?

Step 4 Validate question, If "yes" Delay! go to Step5 If not It's Ok just continue.

Step 5 Take off clothes (What is first?)... WHAT THE HECK!! JUST DO IT!!!! ha,ha,ha

Maybe you're thinking "Programmers look like stupid over the world", Come on guys isn't true! (almost) ha,ha,ha Just kidding :p.

Who doesn't agree with me that thanks to programmers our life it's a little easy at work, yes I know, yes you are right, I said OK, I know not always, OK sorry you are right too... You could think many of them should be fried in a big bowl but! many of us work really hard to bring you some facilities at work, although to be honest many of software users usually like to use software as an excuse to don't work saying to their chiefs "the stupid program doesn't want to do I want", but some times the big trouble it's outside the PC, you know what I mean :D

To be honest with you sometimes software doesn't work well but not so bad, and some times software works really well but users don't do it good. Please believe me I know because I saw it before. I think the thing is "Want to do something good" If we work in something (anything we do) we need to do our best. If we can do that our Environment should be a little different day by day. We can experience that people who see we are ready to do our job they should do that as well (I really hope not only in my dreams.) but getting back this topic, Software programmers we're people who love our job and always try to help systems users and obviously also our company who pays money for that. Please be patient with us, just sometimes we're under pressure we're not angry with you, thanks for you patient ;)

Next I found a joke on the net that I want to share with you, Enjoy it. Don't worry be happy.

A programmer is walking along a beach and finds a lamp. He rubs the lamp, and a genie appears. “I am the most powerful genie in the world. I can grant you any wish, but only one wish.”

The programmer pulls out a map, points to it and says, “I’d want peace in the Middle East.”

The genie responds, “Gee, I don’t know. Those people have been fighting for millenia. I can do just about anything, but this is likely beyond my limits.”

The programmer then says, “Well, I am a programmer, and my programs have lots of users. Please make all my users satisfied with my software and let them ask for sensible changes.”

At which point the genie responds, “Um, let me see that map again.”

No comments: